Wednesday 10 July 2013

Birthday Blog Post No. 3

There's a touch of magic to today's guest blog post. I'm so pleased to introduce you to Mel Rickerby, or as her customers and fans better know her, Magical Mel. I'll let her tell you all about her wonderful line of work and you'll see why I've been so lucky to know her in my first year of business.


Hi, I'm Magical Mel and I'm so pleased to be part of The Cool Rule Company's guest blog posts to celebrate its first year of business.

Magical Mel and a fantastic 'Relax Kids' book

















I was so very lucky to meet Abi and discover her wonderful Cool Rule products at Cumbria Baby and Toddler Show at the end of last year. I was there in my glittery fairy wear as I run Fairy School for children alongside Relax Kids classes, parties and training.

Having worked with children for over eighteen years now I truly believe that encouraging them to open their minds and believe in themselves is the answer to their well being. Helping them to engage in their dreams and wishes and giving them tools to succeed positively through life truly has to be embraced.


Mel and a fairy helper














I was attracted to the Cool Rule products not only because of the little man peeping over the wall (which I remember from my teens) but also the terminology, ‘Cool Rules’. How wonderful if children and parents can find a way to make rules cool and gain by spending valuable time together. If my own children had been at the right age to buy the goods I would not have hesitated.



The fantastic Cool Rule range




















Starting children young on positive outlooks and remembering the good things in life will only enhance their future. I love the way Cool Rule children will gain something positive to keep and take into the future with them when using the Cool Rule Book or anything else from the Cool Rule range.

I feel that my own business Motivational Exciting Learning shares a lot of the philosophies with The Cool Rule Company and that’s why I invited Abi along to Cumbrian Fairy Day 2013. This is a unique event where children and grown-ups can come along with open minds and experience lots of positive and creative activities together. Building on last year's event, it's going to be a real success and I'm so pleased to say The Cool Rule Company will be part of it.

Faith, trust and a bit of fairy dust!


















I hope to work alongside Abi again in the near future and cannot wait to see her wonderful products again this year at Cumbrian Fairy Day, I wish her all the best for her future, and I just know it will be a cool one.



Thanks so much Mel. We're glad you could be a part of our birthday celebrations and you continue to inspire us here at The Cool Rule Company. We're really looking forward to Cumbrian Fairy Day too and will be reporting back here on the blog about how it went!


If you'd like to find out more about Mel and her magical work with children, just use the links below:
 

motivationalexcitinglearning.com
facebook.com/pages/Magical-Mel
cumbrianfairyday.com

If you want to browse the Cool Rule range and see why it stopped Mel in her fairy tracks, check out our website, thecoolrulecompany.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Another great blog post Abi (and Mel!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog www.mmorsgp.com posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad you're enjoying them. xxx.

      Delete